Most organisations already possess a library of current and legacy training materials, including:
- PowerPoint presentations
- PDF & Word-formatted manuals
- Visio diagrams and process flows
- Role-play scenarios
- and so on
With our philosophy of “create once, reuse many times” we will assist in the process of refactoring your current training materials into more easily accessible user-friendly formats.
We are specialists in redeveloping and enhancing course materials aimed at making your content effective across a range of digital delivery channels.
Agile & Rapid E-Learning Development
The end user benefits of agile approaches to design & development, and Rapid E-Learning are hot topics right now. The Agile Method focuses on adaptation, evolving development, rapid prototyping, and constant feedback and evaluation. Benefits include:
- Responds flexibly to changing client needs
- Allows more feedback opportunities
- Delivers what the client wants (and needs) effectively
- Supports rapid development
- Increases functionality through frequent testing
Michael Hanley Consulting uses a range of design and development approaches and tools to rapidly develop effective e-learning courseware that enhances the skills, knowledge, and productivity of your company.
Custom Content Creation
Creating custom courseware can seem daunting, even if you have identified the skill- and performance gaps in your organisation and have developed sound instructional guidelines for your training materials. Michael Hanley Consulting can help you meet the challenge of developing
online lessons & courses.
- Software application and process-based demonstrations
- Video presentations
- Product messaging and other informational content
- Audio and video podcasts
We assist you where needed in reviewing and redesigning content for delivery online, and recommend approaches on making your content effective across a range of delivery channels.
Current Training Evaluation
Does your current training give you the return on investment you expect? Without a training evaluation it’s hard to know if the investment in learning has had the desired result. We use Donald Kirkpatrick’s Learning Evaluation Model to assess the effectiveness of learning initiatives, combined with Jack Phillips’ ROI Methodology. We can assist you by evaluating your current training programmes, and advise improvements in terms of:
- Learners’ Reaction to Training
- Effectiveness of Learning Transfer
- Measuring Behaviour Change
- Quantifying Organisational Benefits of Training
- Return on Investment in Training