Digital Learning & Training Consultancy & Services
What do your people need to do? What’s the optimal way to get work done? The answers will help you identify performance gaps and identify ways to fill them. Uncovering the answers to these questions is essential to providing high-value training. We provide methodologies and tools for identifying the competencies your staff need to effectively perform organization tasks, and to enable your company to achieve its goals.
How do you go about designing and developing learning content that gives your team the edge? No single success strategy exists to design and develop learning experiences that provides equally effective learning solutions for every requirement. Learning content design and development relies heavily on selecting the right strategies, and is directly related to picking the right training approach for the skills, business processes, or organization task it addresses.
As the workplace goes digital, the long-term success of learning interventions is often as much about technology integration as it is about delivering learning content. Many organizations focus primarily on the learning experience, and are not equipped to ask the deep questions about technical integrations. We dive into the details of your use case, learning experience needs, and technical architecture.
What We Provide
Sometimes called Web-Based Training, e-learning is facilitated and supported through the use of digital technology.
Instructor-Led Training (ILT) is training facilitated by an instructor, in either a classroom or virtual context. ILT includes learning channels like lectures/presentation, discussion, group activities or projects, peer learning, and project work, assignments, and study, completed outside the classroom.
Mobile Learning (M-Learning) – knowledge delivered on using personal electronic devices such as tablets and smartphones, enables moment of need learning and performance support. M-learners use mobile device educational technology to learn virtually anywhere a mobile signal is available.
Community of practice
Communities of practice (CoPs) are groups of people who share a concern for something they do and who interact regularly to learn how to do it better. Knowledge is a critical asset that needs to be managed strategically. Communities of practice provide an approach which is focused on people and on the social structures that enable them to learn with and from each other. We can help you design, manage, and sustain your company’s community of practice.
Instructional Videos (Weblearns) can really bring learning alive. They’re used to demonstrate real world scenarios, describe detailed tasks, simplify complex systems, and explain sophisticated concepts. Weblearns excel in showing how to carry out procedures, as well as how to operate and manage processes. Weblearns can be used as standalone solutions – for compliance training for example, or integrated into longer form e-learning courses.
Bridging the gap between knowing and doing.
We have expertise in helping organisations improve the performance of their workforce, for the benefit of the company.
Some of the questions that our consulting services can answer include:
- Should we custom-build training courses or buy them off-the-shelf?
- We want to improve the effectiveness of our delivery team. How can training help?
- What measures can we take to improve the effectiveness of our training initiatives?
- What type of training is best for our firm – classroom, e-learning, or a blended approach?
- Having rolled out a series of learning programmes, can we monitor and measure to ensure they’re having the desired benefit?
- We have a range of online courses, and need to deploy them. What LMS should we choose?
- What tool should we use to develop our e-learning courses?
We understand that learning & development challenges can be specific to your industry and unique to your organisation. On many occasions, having tools, techniques, and approaches is not enough. Your training strategy must be aligned with your business goals to design, develop, and deploy solutions that work to give you business value.
We provide training needs analysis, learning requirements specification, evaluation methods’ management, LMS implementation, and review and fine-tune current training methods.
Targeted Learning Solutions
Learning Design & Development
- Custom Content Design & Development
- Content Conversion
- Rapid E-Learning Development (REL)
- Mobile Learning (podcasts, vodcasts, mobile devices, etc.)
- Electronic Performance Support
- Training & Learning Needs Assessment
- Job and Skill Matrices
- Knowledge, Skill, and Competence Gap Analysis
- Learning Technology & Infrastructure Evaluation
- Pre- and Post-Training Assessment
- Operational Consulting
- E-Learning Development Assistance
- Instructional Design
Content + Technology Integration
Learning Technology Integration
- Learning Object / SCORM Integration & Deployment
- Content Development Tool Training
- Online Meeting & Collaboration Solutions
- Content & Knowledge Management Solutions