It’s December. We look forward to a better 2011, but also reflect on what we have done, failed to do, and to paraphrase Sam Beckett “Tried again. Failed again. Failed better.”), achieved.
Thought about. Written about.
That last two items apply here. This is my top 10 list of blog posts for 2010:
- E-Learning along the curve: adapting to knowledge workers’ learning needs
- Can We Align Kirkpatrick’s Guidelines & Non-Formal Learning?
- E-Learning Development Project Lifecycle 1: Introduction
- E-learning Ecosystem in Organizations
- Evaluating Non-formal Learning: Validity in Research
- Non-formal Workplace Learning
- A Research Design to Evaluate E-Learning Projects
- Is your Organization Ready for E-Learning?
- Knowledge Management and E-Learning
- Differentiating tacit and explicit knowledge
These posts are in in no order of preference. Rather, think of them as a selection to be chosen from and judiciously picked à la a chocolate from a box of Cadbury’s Milk Tray.
As an aside (and for those of you of a certain age and probably Irish or British) this iconic ‘Milk Tray Man’ video is actually a documentary of the effort required and the lengths I go to to create each and every E-Learning Curve Blog post for you, dear reader.
More end-of-year stuff next time…